Connecting you with your goals
Centre of Care is a NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) service provider, which has been established in response to local community demand for culturally informed, and disability support services in the North – Western suburbs but is not limited to surrounding areas.
We can also speak in Italian & Arabic.
we can help you
Do you think you may be eligible?
Why choose us?
- Free consultation by a registered NDIS provider.
- Very professional friendly team
- Client focused
- Service Quality from people that care.
- Our team works closely with you to help identify and achieve all your NDIS goals.
- You are in complete control and choice of the support service that you receive from us.
- If you’re not covered under the NDIS yet, or even if you just want some extra support, we can provide services through a range of different funding options, such as state government packages, privately funded services and insurance payouts.
Please note that visitors or clients attending for a face to face appointments must wear a mask while inside our centre. Please bring your mask with you. Thank you for your understanding.
ALERT: If you have a fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath and have travelled in the past month it is important you seek medical care early. Please contact us via phone prior to arranging a home visit or visiting our centre. Please advise us prior to appointment if you have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19. Thank you.